Unconventional Pets for Unconventional People

Exotic Pets, Practical Advice, Rare Insights

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Post invitation

Hello to all of you who have been following my blog!

For the past few weeks, and for a couple of weeks longer, I have been too busy to post as frequently as I would like. Thus I thought I'd invite anybody who would like to share with the rest of us the joys of keeping unconvnetional pets as beloved family members, please do so by leaving your posts as comments at the end of this post. I will receive them as an e-mail, format them, and publish them as posts (cited as you wish).

I have tried to keep a fairly constant layout - quick intro, pros/cons, feeding, housing, breeding if possible, final remarks. I've also tried to keep the tone relatively formal and insist on including pictures whenever possible.

I would greatly appreciate it if other pet owners would join me in trying to promote responsible ownership of unconventional pets!


Thanks!!

2 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger eric sales said...

i got this...
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1209/1600/Dyaln and Burm.jpg

and would like to know if there are us group here in manila, where i can get somemore knowlegde and frienship in the local herp...

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Gabriel said...

The link doesn't work... is it correct?

If you're interested in Herps in manila you can check out the Philippine Pet Finder forums (http://www.philippinepetfinder.com/), you can join the MyZoo volunteer group (http://www.myzoofoundation.org/index.html) and I think there is also a herpetological society but I don't know details. Ask MyZoo if you're interested.

Hope this is useful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home