Unconventional Pets for Unconventional People

Exotic Pets, Practical Advice, Rare Insights

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Pet Care Circle (blog)

I just came across this blog while surfing the web and thought I'd create a link to it. It deals with conventional pets more than it does with exotics, but it's got some useful information. I particularly like the section on terrariums: general but accurate. The section on setting up a freshwater aquarium will come in handy when I get around to discussing keeping File snakes and freshwater shrimps. Also, the bird keeping post is broad, but a suitable intro for newcomers to the bird world.

I particularly like this blog's formal layout and language. Congratulations to whoever made it!

1 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger AP said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog. I'm glad there are pet lovers on blogger. I haven't been able to do much lately with my blog due to the holidays. I plan on doing lots more in the future. I will add your blog to my links as soon as I can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home